Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Pictures

Not to much going on in the Cooper house today. It was cloudy and and a cool 27 degrees today. Not to bad. We had some snow flurries. Boy were the kids praying for a dump of snow and for school to be closed tomorrow. Not going to happen. Sorry guys! I am sure they will get their fair share of snow days in this year.
So we started a new thing with the kids. Every night the must say 2 nice things about each sibling. So today was the second day of this. They seem to like it a lot. I am just trying to get them to not say stuff like I like your shirt and pants. No I want stuff about the other person.We will try again tomorrow.
I thought I would share some recent picture of the kids. Sydney adores the camera. She took this picture by herself. My Mattie... He love to get his picture taken, but only with a silly face. Scottie bear carved his first pumpkin this past Halloween. What a saving grace he was. SO I scooped 7 pumpkins, but only had to carve out 3 as Scottie was very eager to lend a hand to his Momma. My Big boy Xander turned 7 months old yesterday. Where has the time gone? Well I am off the kids need tucks in and good night kisses and I need to finish folding clothes.. Good Night

No comments: